The next 21 days Sunrise Challenge will be held later this year, the exact date will be announced in May. The location is at the Boscombe Pier in Bournemouth. You can join from distant places also as we are connected through the regular morning meditation.
Please register to join:
WHAT YOU CAN ACHIEVE IF YOU JOIN
One of my favourite passion is watching the sunrise that is a low-cost adventure and can be experienced almost anywhere. There is no any comparable event regarding its reliability; the sun undoubtedly will rise, every day. All you have to do is rise with her. (I know, this can be the most challenging for the majority, it may mean a complete lifestyle change. Trust yourself and take a leap! You will be amazed by the results.)
Waking up early in the morning is a crucial part of all the traditional meditation practises, the time between 3.30 and 6 am is called "ambrosial hours" are considered the prime time for meditating.
Furthermore, it has many beneficial impacts on our mental and physical health. To catalyze your motivation I collected the most impressive effects of the regular sunrise meditation:
You will experience an increase in your:
- productivity, you will be eager to act towards your daily goals
- mindfulness, you will be in the present most of the time
- gratitude, you will be able to perceive all the values of your life and feel thankful for them
- happiness and fulfilment, you will feel like a vivid part of the whole universe
- libido, the quality and expansion of your sexual energy will rise
You will be protected from:
- SAD ( Seasonal Affect Disorder), depression and mood swinging
- Anxiety, and emotional distress
- Immune Dysfunctions, and the incidence of virus infections
- Prevalence of major diseases like some cancer, osteoporosis, cardiovascular symptoms, diabetes, multiple sclerosis, tooth decay,
All you have to do wake up 45 minutes before sunrise, keep journaling your dreams and gratitudes than grab a cup of hot drink and leave for the closest sunrise watch spot. Sit in meditation position with open mind and soul. Let the sun do the rest for you.
Are you ready? Please register to join the community and get more support: