If you are not sure about whether to have an online session or visit a therapist, please consider your preferences and opportunities. There are several advantages of taking online meetings, but they are not for everyone. You know what fits you the best .
There are a couple of advantages of online sessions:
- First of all, there is no travel involved to visit a therapist, which can be difficult if you have a disability or if you have to care for someone permanently in one place.
- You also can benefit from the online sessions if your job involves frequent travelling across different time-zones and it would be difficult to manage the continuity of therapy.
- You can save a lot of time and money by dropping travelling off and can be able to keep the schedule in any circumstances.
- Furthermore, you can stay in your cosy, comfortable and safe home or hotel environment that can help you in opening up and share your problems with a therapist. Visiting a counsellor in person may mean you challenge yourself with an unknown environment that can add extra stress to your original problem.
- You can pay online there is no cash needed.
There are different routes of online therapies, you can check them here:
To book a session, please use the form below:
If you want to know more about the online therapies' usual guidelines please check out these articles: